Dec 112011

It appears that people can and do use food stamps and “Bridge Cards” to purchase diet food. But what qualifies as diet food? Protein shakes, protein bars and diet foods can be purchased with food stamps and Bridge Cards.              

Diet food (or dietetic food) refers to any food or drink whose recipe has been altered in some way to make it part of a body modification diet. Although the usual intention is weight loss and change in body type, sometimes the intention is to aid in gaining weight or muscle as in bodybuilding supplements.

To be considered Diet Food, the items must be consumed as a meal or in this case a meal replacement diet. A meal replacement diet is a diet with proper amount of low calories and high protein drinks. Not all diets qualify as true meal replacement shakes. What is a low calorie, high protein diet?

High protein, low-calorie diets have been popularized by the idea of combining two of the most effective weight loss methods–including low-carbohydrate and calorie restriction reduction programs. High-protein diets focus on limiting carbohydrates to induce the body to burn fat, whereas calorie-restrictive diets limit caloric intake to encourage weight loss. Merging successful weight loss methods may be more effective than using one diet method exclusively

Other aspects to qualify as a Diet Food, the components of a diet must include proper nutrition from vital mineral and vitamins. our Obesity Diet Plans qualify as Diet Food and can be purchased with food stamps and “Bridge Cards” because they are considered meals, they are both low calorie, high protein, low fat and low sugar and all natural. Our obesity diet is more healthy than pre-packaged foods and especially fast food.

Additionally, vitamins and mineral supplements may also be purchased with food stamps. Our Obesity Diets are packed full of essential vitamins and minerals. You will lose weight, gain more energy and consume a nutritionally balanced meal!

Where can you purchase our Obesity Diet Plan with food stamps? You will need to have your local store, that accepts food stamps and Bridge Cards, “Contact Us” to become an Independent Distributor of our Obesity Diet products. The Independent Distributor will then order product on your behalf as wholesale rates and resell to you at retail and accept your food stamps or Bridge Card for your Diet Food.

 Leave a Reply



You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>